Monday, July 29, 2013

Yay For The Gospel

Dear family,

This week was amazing!!!! So many miracles!!!

Victor was baptized yesterday and it was so great! We were a little
nervous because the day before the baptism his phone broke and we
weren't able to contact him all day! But it all worked out and he was
super excited! Elder Deborah baptized him and told us that he cried
when he came out :) And two of our other investigators came to the
baptism as well! The Spirit was so strong and I know they will follow!

After the baptism, Victor left kind of fast because he had to take his
aunt home, but we went over to visit him. He saw us coming and stood
outside to wait for us. When we walked up to the door he said "Mis
hermanas queridas!" He was drinking something and he told us it was
coffee... We were like what?!? You just got baptized what are you
doing?? But then he said, "Just kidding.. es leche." (milk) ha! We
were so scared!! But he told us that he felt so happy and so good! He
is amazing and I am going to miss him so much! I know I'm here in Napa
for a reason and he was definitely one of those reasons!

Everything else this week was great too! My companion and I are still
best friends and loving the work! We're still working on finding more
people to teach, but the work will go on! We picked up a new
investigator this week and the work on facebook is going great as
well! It feels weird to be on facebook as a missionary, but it's an
awesome missionary tool!

I'm so glad to hear everything at home is going well! Transfers are
coming up and I'm not sure what's going to happen, but I will know by
next week, so I'll keep you posted! I've been feeling that I'm going
to leave soon.. but some other days I also feel like I'm going to stay
with Sister Vance for 1 more transfer. :) Who knows what will happen,
but I know the Lord does and where ever I am is where He needs me! :)

Well, I love you all and I am so grateful for all of your support and
love! Good luck with everything and you are in my prayers always!

Love love love!
Hermana Lawrence







No comments:

Post a Comment