Monday, August 12, 2013

Transfer Week

August 5, 2013



Dear family,
Hellooooo! How is everything? Everything here is great! Transfer info came on Friday and Sister Vance and I found out that we are both staying in Napa! Yay! I am so excited and I know that this is where the Lord needs me to be!
This week was great! Not a super lot of success, but we are planting seeds and finding new people everyday! I have seen the Lord's hand in my life and the lives of others every day on the mission and it just gets better and better. I know I am changing for the better and becoming a better instrument in the Lord's army! Missionary work is so cool! 
Victor was supposed to be confirmed this week in church but he ended up showing up suuuuper late because of a family emergency in Oakland or something like that (I can't understand perfectly in Spanish yet.. but he said everything is okay now) But he will have to wait till next week to be confirmed. Please keep him in your prayers so that everything will go well this week!
Thank you so so so so much for your package this week! I loved it! As soon as I opened it, everything that my companion has learned about me was confirmed. Junk food and a Duck Dynasty t-shirt. That was the perfect package! ha! And the music and talks are awesome!!!!! I love them! and we listen to them every day! Especially the Christmas CD :) I love you!!!!!!
I am praying for all of you and I hope that everything is well down there!
Love you!!!!!!
Hermana Lawrence
Sorry it's super short this week. I kinda forgot what happened this week it was too fast.. but so many miracles!
Alma 5:48 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment