Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Yay for Conference!



October 7, 2013
Dear Family,

Wasn't conference amazing?? I loved it so much! I'm so sad that it's all over! But I can't wait till it comes out on the iPad! I can't even attempt to pick a favorite talk because I felt like they all were exactly for me! I loved hearing about your experiences with conference and I'm so glad you had such a fun trip!

Things have been going really well here! I have learned so much from my companion and we have been working so hard! In our zone this week they have issued a challenge for 101 baptismal invites! We are about half way! It's awesome!

We picked up a new investigator named Isela this week! She is amazing and so ready to be baptized! We asked her what some of her expectations were for meeting with us and she said, "Well, I would really like to learn how to receive eternal life." Well, we can teach you that! ha! She's so sweet! And she LOVED conference yesterday! We are going to set a baptismal date with her this week!

Paulo, the one from the grocery store, moved to Santa Rosa. :( But the Elders from there, called us and said they are teaching him! So yay! Sounds like everyone is doing well down there! Good luck starting back up with school and work and everything! I'm so glad you had a fun week in Utah! I was looking for you in conference, but I couldn't find you. :( haha.

Thank you so much for all of your support and prayers! I love you and miss you so much! Keep being lights to the world!

Love love love!
Hermana McKenna Lawrence

No comments:

Post a Comment