Monday, September 30, 2013

Yay for Miracles!

Vallejo is amazing! 

We are seeing so many miracles here!!! Last week, right after I emailed, we went to Food Max to go grocery shopping. We were in the cereal isle and this guy stopped us and started asking us who we were and where our church is. His name is Paulo and he is getting baptized on October 19th! Wow wow wow! He is so prepared and so excited to get baptized! He told us already that he wants to get married in the temple one day! 

Then, the other day in Wendy's we were ordering our food, and the guy behind us started looking at our tags, so I said Hey how are you? And he said Great! And I can tell you are so great! He told us that it was his first time talking to Mormons, but he wanted to know where our church was, he asked for our number, and then he asked if we have people that teach others the scriptures and stuff. We said, that's us! I explained to him what we do, and he said, That's exactly what I'm looking for! Can you teach me?? Umm..... YEAH! So he is going to call us sometime this week! Sadly, he speaks English, so we have to give him to the Elders. But it was awesome! 

People recognize who we are! Especially in Vallejo where everyone is sad. ha. 

This week was awesome! We had a mission conference with Elder Aidukaitus from the 70. It was awesome! 

I love my companion! We get along so great! And she is so funny! Today we are going to spend time with the other Sisters in our zone! They're so fun! I'm getting a hair cut and maybe possibly getting my ears pierced at Walmart.. :) So if you have any cute earrings, you should send them to me :) 

Have so much fun on your trip this week! And enjoy conference! I am so excited! We watched the Relief Society Broadcast in Spanish and I actually understood it! Yay! 

Sorry my email is a little scattered this week! I have letters and I'm sending them home this week. 

I love being a missionary! This church is true and this week we get to hear from a Prophet of God! 
 
I love you all soooooo much! Hope everything is well! I'm praying for you always! 

Love,
Hermana Lawrence 

No comments:

Post a Comment