Thursday, September 5, 2013

Yay for the Gospel!

September 2, 2013


Today is a great day! And this last week was awesome! Everything is going well with the iPads! We are still learning how to use them and everything, so we're still in the process of building up the 8873 miracle! We received training the other day of how we can use them better and I am so excited to get started! I feel like there's so much to do and so many people to reach on facebook and I don't know where to start! ha. But it will get better soon and we will learn how to be better!
 
We have two new awesome investigators this week and they are so prepared! Everything is going well! We are going to the Temple on Thursday, so today is a half p-day, So it's been suuper rushed!
 
Sounds like everyone had a fun Labor Day! I'm glad you are all doing well! I got a call from the Mission Office today and they want me to start driving, so I'm sending in my driver's license to them today! So it means, either my companion is leaving or I am. And probably it means I am being transferred. But we'll see in 2 weeks! :) This week I hit my 5 month mark! WHAT?! it's crazy!! I only have year left almost! It's going too fast. Please slow down, love Sister Lawrence.
 
Well, I don't have a lot of time left, but I want to let you all know that this is the true church! The Book of Mormon is true! Don't believe me, read it! Pray about it! I just finished it this morning and I can't wait to start it again! The Book of Mormon is true. And it proves that God still speaks today! In one month we get to hear from the prophet, and I am so excited! God loves us! And we wants us to know how to get back to Him! And He wants us to help others to know as well! The work is hastening!
 
Love you all soo much!!!!
Hermana Lawrence 

No comments:

Post a Comment