Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Yay for the Mission!


October 14, 2013
Hello! How is everyone? I'm so glad you had such a fun trip! Jealous!

So, we didn't reach our zone goal of 101 baptismal invites for the week.. but as a district we invited 62 sons and daughters of God to follow the example of Jesus Christ and be baptized! As a companionship, we got 23 of those! In one week! A lot of people said no, but a lot of people said yes! And we are going back to visit them soon! So cool!

We also set two baptismal dates this week! Isela, the one who came to conference last week, is going to be baptized on November 9th, and Fortino will be baptized on November 16th! We have been working with him for a while, so it's great to have a date with him!

Things are going so well! I love my area and I love my companion! And I love my mission! The Spirit guides us every day to the people who really need our help! And we all have the opportunity to participate! The Lord needs us all!

I hope everything is well at home! I love you all! And I'm praying for you always!

Love Hermana Lawrence

Ps. Something funny: We have this Filipino family that lives above us that just got a karaoke machine. They start at 6:30 in the morning and sing ALL DAY! And they don't sing very good.. so far we've heard Shania Twain, Josh Groban, and Alicia Keys.. killed. It makes for very entertaining mornings. ha. 

Love you!!


No comments:

Post a Comment