Saturday, May 4, 2013

The Big News!! Reassignments!! #6

So.. we got our reassignments! There were 200 elders and sisters in the MTC that needed and 160 slots in the US to reassign people to, and I am one of the 40 who will get reassigned next week. I think visas will still take a while so I will be somewhere in the world next week! So I'll keep you posted on what happens! Hermana Roberts, Elder Todd, and I are the only ones in our district staying behind, so Elder Todd will for sure be put in a new district and I think Hermana Roberts might be in a class all by ourselves next week.. maybe not, I don't know what they'll do. But we're excited! I know the Lord needs me here another week for some reason! So I'll probably leave next Monday or Tuesday and I'll have another Pday here before I head out and I'll talk to you on Wednesday! Hermana Hawkins is going to Orlando Florida and Hermana Naylor is going to Tempe Arizona!!!! Tell President Hansen to look out for her! She's the best! Other Elders in our district are going to Portland, Oregon and Pittsburg, Pennsylvannia! So great day! I'll find out next week where I'll be going! Whoohoo!!!! Love you guys so much!!!!
-Hermana Lawrence

No comments:

Post a Comment