Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Two weeks to go and there is so much to be done!

July 28, 2014

Hello for the second to last time! 

This week was incredible! Micaela was baptized and confirmed a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints! Her mom came to the baptism and later to church on Sunday to see her confirmed! Her mom is starting to support more and we've been able to teach her a couple of times, so that is a miracle! I have confidence that the whole family will follow soon :) 

Hermana Hill and I made brownies for the baptism and we had to carry them the 10 blocks to the chapel. We made more friends in those 10 blocks then we usually do in a day! Blondes and brownies... not such a good idea. 

I realized this week that even though I have little time, I have A LOT left to learn! And I'm gonna learn all that I can before I come home! There are so many more people to help, so many more testimonies to be shared and so many more Argentine lunches to be eaten. I am a servant of Jesus Christ and I will finish strong! 

I love you all! I hope everything is going well with school starting! I wish you all so much luck and I am praying for you every second! 

With much amor,

Hermana McKenna Lawrence 




No comments:

Post a Comment