Monday, June 9, 2014

FELIZ CUMPLE CYDNIE!!!

June 9, 2014



I can't even believe that Cydnie is a teenager!!!! Congrats girl! I hope you have an amazing day and enjoy every second of it! 

It's so good to hear from you all this week! Not gonna lie, it was one of the harder weeks of my mission, but we perservered and are ready to keep working hard! We talked to everyone and their DOG this week, and everyone said no. Some people even ran away from us, but they are still children of God, and one day they will find the gospel. :) 

On the plus side, four of our investigators came to church! Even though we couldn't find them at all this week. So that was sweet! Maria the old lady we are teaching loved it! We had a lesson about baptism and afterwards she felt so bad that she had been baptized as a baby. She said 'I didn't know that was bad!' ha! But she is looking so hard for her answer, so I KNOW she will be baptized soon! Mikaela didn't come again this week.. and now she's headed to Cordoba for the week.. but we'll find her again! And Gonzalo and Daniela came to church so that was great! They are so prepared and will be married and baptized soon as well! 

Asi que, despite the hard times of the week, miracles are happening here in San Luis! And I love it!

I am so glad that you are doing well and I know the Lord will continue to bless us as we are serving Him! I'm so proud of my family and I am always praying for you!

Love you sooooo much! 
Hermana McKenna Lawrence 

No comments:

Post a Comment